Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Table for One

Sunday morning with Lee started with her waking me and slipping a thin leather collar around my neck. This would be pretty much all I wore that day...

She keeps an office in one room of the building where her studio is. It's decorated what I assume is a Victorian style (my tastes in furniture tend more to the simplistic). Next to the lovely desk which held her laptop was a small cushion. She led me into the room and yes, ala' every SL submissive, I knelt on the cushion. But this was actually happening, and I couldn't help but giggle about it. I'm not sure if her irritation was feigned or real, but either way she buckled a ballgag in to keep me quiet while she tended her email.
Strangely, I really was quite content to sit with her for awhile, just being there beside a woman I knew cared deeply and still was willing to do to me all that I needed.

It was probably an hour or so later when she finished, closed the laptop and turned to me with a smile. A blindfold of soft leather joined the ballgag and I was lead to the dining room, on up onto the table. Much to my delight (I AM a bondage slut after all ;) ) I was soon tied with my wrists behind my head and lashed to a shoulder harness. My ankles were secures up to my thighs, leaving me spread open. Several more ropes fastened me to the table's legs ensuring I wouldn't squirm my way off and hurt myself. I drifted for a bit while she was doing her ropework on me, bondage has been described like an unending embrace from your lover when done well. Lee does it well, and I came back to awareness when she pulled a chair out and sat at the end of the table opposite to the way me head was pointing. (Between my legs, if that wasn't clear) What followed was an exquisite blend of teasing and fulfilling sexual torment. Several toys were tried on me, as well as.. other ways.. She never spoke through the entire episode and I wasn't told to ask for my orgasms. As has become almost normal for my time with Lee, I lost track of time again. When I slipped back inside my head her hands were caressing my upturned rear gently, coaxing me back to reality.

I heard her footsteps cross the room then, followed by soft applause.... From behind me still...
Someone else was there, and I never knew who, or what part they played in the entire scene.

Another of Lee's gifts...

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, Shi... now I not only am green with envy... but also horny as hell!

    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete