Sunday, August 16, 2009

Joy returns to me

Long ago, in SL terms, I proposed to her. Ironically I did it from a dance pole in a prison club. She was to be my Mistress then, as well as my Partner. Life happened and things have changed. If you've followed my blog you already know that I no longer desire a Mistress.

Friday night the time was finally right. Faye and I talked for a long time, making sure that we both had the same thing in mind.

She made me the happiest I've been in a long, long time, for Faye and I are Partnered at last! Faye honored me with the gift of her submission as well.

Thank you my Love, my Dearest, my sub and my Partner. I will love you always, and all ways.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you two. I am very happy for you both...I am glad "time" brought you together.

    "Time together is just never quite enough.
    When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home.
    What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
    We need time, only time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say i'm the HAPPIEST, i always wanted this for you both forever and ever and am very happy that my personal wish came true, it warms my heart and makes me smile :) i love you both very much as my sisters and my friends. i can't wait to see you both so i can give you both hugs and kisses, and when is the formal wedding, no way am i getting the blame like usual cause of Mistress's and Tot's wedding. i'm rambling :) i'm tired :) i'll just blow you both endless good luck love kisses direct from my soul ** love you always, your sister,
    pet

    ReplyDelete