Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grabbing the Tail by the Tiger.

As elusive as submission has been for me in the past few months I was somewhat shocked by my desire for it a few nights ago. I'm not the sort to wander sims with keys hanging out to be grabbed. There is one person I will call upon once in awhile, but she was busy at the time.

Dressed in my favorite latex and wearing cuffs and a gag I stayed safely in my sanctuary, contemplating self bondage but not willing to risk the letdown that can bring. For some odd reason I remembered a place I used to frequent. I've only rarely seen anyone there, though it is a public spot dedicated to bondage. Kimiko's used to be my "home" before I actually had one in SL. It was a place I could go to rez new items and experiment with them.
I even recently purchased an isolation chamber to replace the one that used to be there when I was new. Of course there was no one there when I tp'd in.
Just for fun I took a picture of me next to the Iso chamber and sent it to the person that owned the one from before. She is a Domme that would come to me once in awhile when she needed to submit. Alas, she was offline..

I'm not exactly sure why, but I saw another name on my friend's list that caught my interest. She was a recent addition, and one I didn't know that well, but I sent her that same picture. Soon she arrived, out of curiosity I think because she knew me only as a Domme.

What followed was a night of whirlwind intensity for me. Somehow I trusted her right away, and she found the hidden things within me that needed to come out. I was taken dancing, something I enjoy in SL, though she took me bound and gagged, and even stripped me on the dance floor in front of a room full of strangers (but her friends). Public humiliation is not something I can take very often, but I guess the need to be controlled and used as a plaything was strong.
Later she took me to a sim where I have a Domme title. Still naked and bound she gave me a relay to keep me from leaving the sim and restrict me in other ways. She left me there for the night. I hate to admit it, but the experience was what I needed and left me in quite an aroused state. "You've got it bad Miss" she teased, and she was exactly right.

I'm not going to tell you who this mystery person is, but suffice it to say I "got even" with her and she added my name to her collar tonight. No, I didn't take on another sub, just the demonic part of one that needs me from time to time..

The next day my darling Ash came to my rescue and I snapped right back to my Domme role without a second thought. It is who I am now, I just needed a short vacation.

2 comments:

  1. can't help wondering who this, "There is one person I will call upon once in awhile, but she was busy at the time." refers to dear, sweet Shi...

    (by no means thinking it is me though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very obvious to me who it is :)

    ReplyDelete