Thursday, June 18, 2009

Roses Among Thorns

If you stay at Estate Obscure long enough you'll meet the wonderful little Aki. She's a doll hiding a wicked imagination and creativity that rivals anyone I know. She's not just about role play though. She's an accomplished builder and scripter as well as an artist. She's there to help her friends with most anything. She'll also tease you mercilessly by sending you erotic artwork :)

Silias is another that I've just recently met at the Estate. With this one it's her pale skin and shockingly blue hair (not to mention the long tail) that grabs your attention. She's a demon out of disguise, but I have some experience with those feral creatures. I hope to explore this one a bit further soon.

I met a sweet girl at Pandora's a few nights back. She innocently goes by the name Summer, but under shocking pink tresses lurks a soul addicted to pain and being made to feel it. Punishment scenes are not my big thing, but tormenting a painslut that helplessly orgasms when I snap the crop in *just* the right place is irresistible.

I get lucky every so often and SL drops another treasure in my lap. So many already, Ashelia, Eniper, all of my Sisters, Idoru, Rayn, Angie and Shae, Alex, more than I can possibly list. If I missed you don't feel slighted. It's late and I'm tired ;)

Do me a favor though, if you find one of these special people, give them a hug and tell them that Shi loves them dearly. I'll owe you one.

2 comments: