Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Custodian of my Torment

One again I let my desperation for human interaction get the better of me. Sitting in my corner of the park (I call it mine, but I have no claim, nor anyone to fight for it) I watch as a muscular young woman goes jogging by. Her long dark hair streams behind her in an unkempt tangle. Suddenly she sees me and stops and walks up to me, until I jump up and begin to walk away. She calls to me "stop, I won't hurt you", sure, I've heard that before.
Soon another woman joins her. This one I think I know. She's taller, almost willowy, long red hair like mine. My hand comes up against cold plastic of it's own volition and I'm startled. I did have hair. I dare to listen to them talking. Both are sentenced to Banishment. Both think waiting is a punishment. Both are very wrong.
I walk away for awhile, but can't help coming back again. I overhear the shorter one saying that her owner has told her to accept banishment. Her owner is curios about the long term effects. Her owner should be left in a shallow grave. I run up to her, violently shake my head, point to myself, to her, frantically. Pointless I'm sure, but I had to do something.
Walking away I return to my corner to cry. Unshed tears still hurt.
I don't get very far before the bitch screams at me, shocking me and sending waves of pain through my entire being. I've stayed too close to the humans again and the bitch is punishing me. It's so unfair. The only thing my numb skin feels is pain, and then only occasionally. Even the pain isn't real though. It's all in my head, what a wonderful thought!


Later, soon after another humiliating maintainence, dear Tot appears. She's a welcome sight, but a painful one. I think she recognises me, though maybe not at first. She talks to me anyhow, so I risk pain again and stay close, hoping she doesn't notice when the bitch starts in again, hoping she will stay. More people arrive, the redhead from before, I know her now, Edie. The Iza and Pet. Soon they leave me and I only have the bitch in my head to keep me company.


How I hate that bitch....

She hits me like a freight train with waves of vertigo so strong I can barely stand. Her hated voice shreiking inside my head, demanding that I seek maintainence immediately. I was just there! Malfunction.. it must be.. But I have no choice but to walk, and crawl my way back to the shed and submit again. All I can think of, when I can think at all through the pain and nausea, is what if it doesn't satisfy her, what if she just keeps torturing me? What if this never ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment