Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An Ending, a Beginning

I was wrong. Banishment was not the hardest thing in SL. Telling Ru that didn't want to wear the collar anymore is far worse. But it was time, and now I will move on. I'm still part of her family. I hope we don't drift apart, but perhaps we will, little by little. Even if that does happen I know I will always be loved by them, by Her.

To my sisters and friends that are just learning of this here, I apologize. Ru and I will make an announcement, but I needed to blog this while the emotions are still wreaking havoc within me.

It should come as no surprise that Ashelia has been submissive to me for awhile now. She offered me her collar and I took it, making her mine. She and I match quite well. I met her.. kidnapped really, at Ralf's one day. I put her and two other girls through a test, making them search blindfolded. She showed both spirit and charm and put a spell on me right then. Ever since I have enjoyed learning with her and even just talking. I hope to be the Mistress she needs. I certainly will try to pass along everything Ru has taught me.

2 comments:

  1. I am following this evolution of yours in utter fascination even if I don't know you that well - having met you once only months ago... and then again to be your Operator. But I recognize a pattern there... and to be true... I found myself doing a similar switch after my third (and accidental) banishment. I am starting to wonder if a wider application of banishment couldn't possibly contribute to solve the old problem the bondage scene has on SL - its being a Dom/Domme's market with an astonishing number of willing subs and just a bunch of very sought-after Mistresses or Masters. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no to be suprised...expecting is much more accurate...and yes, will be loved by all dear Shi

    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete