Thursday, August 6, 2009

Indy Trip

Three or four times a year I take a vacation from.. well.. from reality, in a way. I drive nearly eight hours, one way, to see a woman that I trust my life with, though I don't even know her real name. Lee has kept her studio from her days as a professional Dominatrix. She no longer sees new clients, but has a set of favorites. I came to her late in her career, introduced through some mutual friends that own a lake house near my own home. She calls me about once a month and we talk girl talk mostly, but when I go to her, it's all Domme/sub.

I'm going to see her this weekend and staying for a few days. We've talked about what I'd like to experience, what limits I am comfortable with letting her push, and ideas that she might like to try. In the past I've spent the entire time with her in bondage, served horderves at a fetish party (in full latex!) modelled different ties, I've even been made into a table on which people set their drinks during a dinner party.

I say that we talk about my limits, but I trust her so much now that I no longer really have any. She can easily pick up on my interest in things. I've told friends before that I have to be careful of what I look at in her studio for fear that she will use *it* on me.

Pain has been a limit for me for awhile. Nipple clamps (and clamps in general) I enjoy, but I never wanted to be whipped or beaten, things like that. Last winter I let Lee flog me. She used all sorts of different floggers and explained the difference between them and how they are different from whips, canes and the like. It was terrified, and so excited through the entire experience that my orgasm took me totally by surprise. After it was over Lee cuddled me closer than she ever has, and actually cried with me. An understanding bond that I've never been aware of being possible.

We play with some very strong emotions when we are involved in BDSM. The vanilla world and the posers who think they are "kinky" because it seems to be trendy now just can't make the leap from pain to pleasure. There is no other way to reach those plateaus without enduring the torment and intense stimulation that a gifted domminant can take you to.

Let them giggle at the things we do, and we will pity them for their unknowing loss. I'm going to Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment