Thursday, June 11, 2009

Of timing and experience.

I've mentioned Eniper before here, and by now some of you know why I wasn't posting anything. Eni reads this blog sometimes and if she had any insight on what I was thinking at the time, I would have failed.
Eni and I met so long ago in SL. She's been wandering, searching for the right person to take hold of her. I made a half hearted attempt quite some time ago, but failed. Neither of us were ready at the time.
Recent events brought us back together, and the timing was right. She ran from me like a scared rabbit, more than once, but each time I tracked her down (with help from great friends, thank you all!) and slowly took away her fear and resistance. It wasn't easy for either of us. She feared that I would give in, and I feared that I would push too hard.
I told her, about half way through, that it was she that made me stronger. My knowing that she needed me to be strong, to be the one to take "it" away from her, made me capable of doing it. I've loved Eni for a long time, and I hope to continue getting even closer to her, now as not only her friend, but as her Mistress.
My darling Ashelia counseled me, and helped me with some of the SL tools I seem to be out of touch with (feeling my avatar's age..) and indeed, had a say in whether or not I would make Eni her sister. Ash is my first, and to her I owe a great deal. Not only for her ideas and skills, but without her willingness to accept a clumsy Mistress, I never would have had the confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment