Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reshaping

Those of you close to me, this is a warning. Pick up your toes lest they be stepped upon. I love you all but this is my blog and you read my thoughts at your own risk.

I have to remember that changes come in cascades. When one thing changes (me) it has a tumble down effect on everything around it (you). Of course the effect is cumulative, each change creates another change add infinitum.

Yes it was my RL birthday yesterday. Thank you all very much for remembering me, I'm truly touched and made happy by your love. However, I am Domme now, please show me some respect and put the paddles away. So I'm a spoilsport, I'm sorry. (Yes, there was more than one occurrence.)

In my RL there isn't allot of gift exchange going on. It's just who my family is and we all are fine with it. If I seem unappreciative please, please don't think that I am. I just don't know how to say thank you properly.

I know I made commitments, maybe promises in the past that perhaps I never fulfilled. I know I was supposed to take you shopping. The time..no..the relationship was never right. Seeing you wearing it tonight upset me. I guess I'm sorry for the lost opportunity.

I wonder why I even wrote this blog entry. Most will not get the references, and those that do won't know the real reason behind what I wrote. Rest assured, my intent is not to cast blame or hurt.

A word about jealously. I've told some that I don't understand jealousy. It might be a character flaw, or maybe I hide it from myself. Take my word though, I don't get that feeling.

3 comments:

  1. *reads and catches up*

    Happy birthday! (sorry I'm late, RL sucks)

    Glad you got through the bane experience and found something meaningful to you from it. Although being Domme now I'll have to be on my toes ~wink~

    *jumps in your lap and mews happily*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost deleted this post. More than once in fact. I've framed an apology many many times as well. For now it will stay, as is where is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had hoped to wish a happy birthday as well, sorry I never ran into you that weekend.

    Regardless of whats happened in the past, i sincerely hope you find what you want in the future.

    ReplyDelete